The Telegraph & Telephone Employees Cooperative Housing Society (T&TECHS) was registered on 25th January 1981 against Registration No. 4 under section 10of the Cooperative Societies Act 1925 with the objective to layout, establish and maintain a residential colony with in the area of Islamabad for its members. Society Head Office is located at Sector F-11 Islamabad and its site office at Telegardens CDA Sector F-17/2. NOC of the Tele Gardens Scheme is duly approved by Capital Development Authority vide its letter No. CDA/APLW/UP-HS (90) MPCHS Volume-III/2003/491 dated 30.01.2008.The Layout Plan of the scheme is also approved by the Capital Development Authority through its letter No. CDA/PLW-UP (90)/ MPCHS/93/600 dated 18.02.2005.